September 15, 2008
Here we go again for the Monday roundup of the hottest news from around the Internet world.
- To start with, a nice Classico of ACB TV with the 1992 ACB-Lega combined All-Star Day with some very spectacular fashion styles and great players like Dino Radja, Arvydas Sabonis, Pedrag Danilovic and Sasha Djordjevic.
- After Loren Woods last week, this time it’s Marcus Brown who comes back to Kaunas.
- Euroleague TV has started the new season already by presenting Devin Smith, the new guard on Fenerbahce Ülker.
- Not brand new but still interesting, Josh Childress talks about his move to Olympiacos.
- Do these guys look like potential Euroleague winners or more like a recreational team winning a fun tournament during the summer?
- Smush Parker is apparently negotiating with a team in Spain which has no valet parking. According to rumors, the name of the team is TAU Ceramica.
- Rod Benson got ejected during a preseason game in Germany. After he apologized to the American referees and slammed the Europeans, his next blog entry will probably be a lot of fun.
- How did the Belgian press announce the game of their national team against France? Well, look here (via Ilovebasket).
- German pay-per-view broadcaster sportdigital.tv will be free to access this week on Astra and on the Internet. So you can follow Artland Dragons and ALBA Berlin on Tuesday and Sunday with the BBL Champions Cup and the official opening of the Bundesliga season in the Euroleague Final Four venue O2 World in Berlin.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on September 15, 2008