As every year the Euroleague performs its All Euroleague team vote. Every fan of the Euroleague can vote this time by visiting this site. But as we discussed already, the fan vote is not that close to reality.
As we said, the fan vote will count for 25%. But what about the other 75%? Well that would include us, since we got the honor to vote for BallinEurope. Want to know who I picked? Here you go.
The voting system for the media members works a little bit different to the fan voting though. From each group, three players have to be awarded with 1, 2 or 3 points. So here is what I have voted.
Terrell McIntyre, MONTEPASCHI SIENA: 3 points
Theodoros Papaloukas, CSKA MOSCOW: 2 points
Willie Solomon, FENERBAHCE ULKER ISTANBUL: 1 point
Shooting Guards/Small Forwards:
Ramunas Siskauskas, CSKA MOSCOW: 3 points
Qyntel Woods, OLYMPIACOS: 2 points
David Hawkins, LOTTOMATICA ROMA: 1 point
Nikola Pekovic, PARTIZAN IGOKEA BELGRADE: 3 points
Ksystof Lavrinovic, MONTEPASCHI SIENA: 2 points
Marcus Goree, CSKA MOSCOW: 1 point
So that’s my selection. Not quite as Lithuanian as the fan vote but we have to build a serious counterpart to the 25% of the Fan voting in order to get a real result.