In a time where a lot of talk is going around about Web 2.0 and crowdsourcing, the Euroleague offers now the possibility to ask their CEO Jordi Bertomeu a question – from fan to fan. This concept has already been used with some of the EL players, but now you can go directly and ask Jordi whatever you want.
Of course, not everybody will get an answer, and the answers that will be published will of course be reviewed and observed by the Communication professionals within the ULEB. But at least, Ball in Europe thinks that this possibility should be used to send tons of questions to Jordi Bertomeu as there are some topics that should be raised.
If you have questions that you want to be answered by the CEO of the Euroleague, feel free to post them here in the comments and I will take care of sending a group mail to the Euroleague Fanmail with the questions of the BallinEurope readers. I have also prepared some questions, some are a bit funny but some are really serious. We will see if we get an answer.
Here is a first draft of questions I imagined on the quick:
- Euroleague TV is quite an interesting feature. However, due to server problems of euroleague.net, the live streams are not always available. I thought that this was a problem in the beginning but it is still not resolved. Do you think of reimbursing the customers that paid for this service and now can not obtain a high quality broadcasting?
- There are some rumors about the end of the NBA Europe Live Tour. Can you confirm these rumors or explain how exactly this concept will go ahead?
- I heard that you like to see your face a lot in the Media. Are you a vain person?
- Listening to Euroleague TV, you have the feeling that some of the commentators are not native English speakers and that they are sitting in the Euroleague offices in Spain. Have you ever had the case that yourself had to take the microphone and comment one game because some of the commentators were ill?
- Which cities you would like to see in Euroleague; only speaking about the city in itself, not their actual basketball power?
I am ready to get some more questions from our readers so that we can send those to the Euroleague fanmail in the next days.