December 17, 2007
- The Russian giant Gazprom is actually planning to build a European Hockey league to compete the NHL. Is something similar also possible one day in the basketball area? Who knows…
- Marcus Slaughter explains his view about being cut by Hapoel Jerusalem. As we reported that he has been with an escort lady during the trip to Strasbourg, Slaugther now says that this girl was not a prostitute but a good friend. How many times did we hear that story…
- Why has Zalgiris won against Bologna? Check out these very interesting reasons from DeJuan Collins.
- Delonte Holland is apparently close to being cut. For all the other teams, here is a Top 10 of what he can do, in offense.
- Sometime I am surprised what kind of information is worth a news. But to mention a surprise meeting between FMP and Vlade Divac in a plane shows also the importance that Vlade has in Serbia.
- Zadar is now officially the best team in Croatia as they beat Cibona this weekend in the Adriatic league. Coach Aleksandar Petrovic has the same feeling.
- Big surprise in France where Clermont beat Euroleague team Le Mans. Tony Skinn was the match winner with 29pts, 6rebs and 4asts. For Le Mans, Nicolas Batum (21pts 5stls) and Antoine Diot (15pts 5asts) survived in the game with good stats however.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on December 17, 2007