October 22, 2007
The smoke is back with more…
- BC Zadar got fined 4000€ this week for unappropriate behaviour in the first round of the Adriatic league. The fans from Zadar are called Tornado and they are known for being very enthousiastic. But unfortunately, they are also known for something like this.
- One of the surprises of this year’s LNB French league can by Hyères- Toulon. Why is explained in this clip in French.
- That’s what I call an “in your face” dunk. By the way, this kid is born in 1986 and draftable in 2008.
- Thanks to the IBN forum, I found this older article about the NBA Draft 2007. Just a few “interesting” statements. Pau (Gasol’s) brother Marc is a solid but unspectacular pick from an athletic standpoint, think Greg Ostertag minus the shot blocking ability. Seriously, I don’t like that comparison at all, especially if you check the recent games by “Pau’s brother”. Another quote I really like was Jonas Maciulis – Think Larry Jonson with a shooting guard’s body. Here, I have really nothing to add.
- The Euroleague Fantasy Challenge will start tomorrow. The deadline for your teams is today Monday at 19:15. But you can still join the Ball in Europe Private league (password : kaponovic).
- Speaking of the EFC, you can think about taking Goran Dragic with your team. He is actually rocking with Olimpija Ljubljana in the Adriatic League, and he only costs 43 credits.
- Even with Rudy Fernandez being absent, DKV Joventut is still undefeated in the ACB. And this comes behind the astonishing performances of Ricky Rubio who only turned 17 this Sunday.
- Just in case you missed this weekend on BallinEurope: Check out our Euroleague previews on the left! Good stuff!
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on October 22, 2007