November 12, 2007
- Get back, twice
- Toni Kukoc explains why he is not going to the United Center anymore.
- To vote for the best play in the French LNB, click here. My favorite play is this nice baseline dunk by Philippe Braud.
- Melvin Booker is back with Olimpia Milano. Booker, who played already with Milano in 1998/1999 played with Khimky last season in Russia.
- David Hein interviewed Felipe Reyes after his stellar performance against Bamberg this week.
- Ian Whittell named Top10 reasons why to watch Euroleague basketball. Unfortunately, the original article is not available anymore on the net.
- We talked already a lot about the amazing Statsite for Fantasy junks. In fact, they look for people to help them implementing national league stats to their service.
- Tragedy in Bamberg where a fan died of a heart attack during the German league game between Brose Baskets and EnBW Ludwigsburg.
- Tanoka Beard has left Zalgiris, and already the rumor mill starts to turn. Some names that have been mentioned are Predrag Samardziski or Elton Brown, but it is also possible to see a return from loan of Vladimir Stimac.
- Sixth loss in a row for Pau-Orthez in France. Major changes seem to be ahead after the already disastrous last season for the French powerhouse.
- FIBA Europe has decided on the organization of the qualification phases for the Eurobasket 2009. Also the youth competitions for the Summer 2008 have been set.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on November 12, 2007