June 30, 2008
The European Leagues have finished play and the transfer season is in full effect. I will give you few interesting reads that have nothing to do with players changing teams. Well, at least I’ll try…
- European NBA players leaving for Europe is giving American fans some questions to think about as well.
- You know that Indiana is basketball country in the United States. But do you know the French Indiana? It is the region called “Les Landes” and its basketball highlight every year comes with the “Basketball World Cup of the Landes.” This competition cannot be described in words, as it is a tournament where villages from the region compete for a trophy at Pomarez Arena. Fred Fauthoux, the legendary guard from Pau-Orthez, once declared after 14 trophies won that “Now I have everything except the Landes Cup.” By the way, the Pomarez arena is normally used for this kind of stuff.
- Interview with Danilo Gallinari after being drafted by the New York Knicks.
- The history of Panathinaikos Basketball in two parts (1 + 2).
- Some basketball fans must be desperate during the summer break. How desperate? So much that they even produce Lego Basketball games. Amazing…
- Rumors say that Goran Dragic is heavily interested in joining the Phoenix Suns and Steve Nash. Here we see why the Suns are interested in bringing him over. And here you can see how the Suns worked it out to get him. Great view.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on June 30, 2008