March 16, 2009
A new week, a new layout and a new edition of Monday’s cigarettes. Do you know a better way to start your day on a Monday?
- The trouble for the French national team is far from over with the selection of Vincent Collet as head coach. The former PG from Limoges Fred “The Brain” Forte and current boss of the “French NT cellula” at the federation has bid adieu. But he does it in style by sending out an email to the entire media in which he states clearly why he took that decision: Patrick Beeslay is the General Manager on the court and Jean Pierre de Vincenzi is the GM behind the scenes. De Vincenzi’s presence is way too big in the daily business of the French NT today, and for the coming four years so that I cannot be a member of this team. Maybe Larry Brown could stand this challenge.
- Top 10 sequences are always nice to watch. But this one is probably the one with the worst musical background ever. And even calling it musical background is a stretch.
- To stay in France for yet another story: Former French star Yann Bonato is portrayed in the new DVD from Basketnews, in which we learn that Bonato now owns an optician store in Limoges.
- Chris Moss scores against his team.
- A quiet night for Brandon Jennings, who finished with only 2 points in 21 minutes.
Watch the Top 10 plays of February from the German League.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on March 16, 2009