March 30, 2009
After a super busy weekend, here we go for the late Monday evening cigarettes for a week that could be called the European version of Rivalry Week. Why, just check the cigarettes below.
- Despite a disappointing or even disastrous season so far, Fortitudo Bologna was super motivated for the BasketCity derby in Italy against Virtus Bologna. But it was not enough as a Dusan Vukcevic three point shot made the derby turn in favor of Virtus.
- Another huge rivalry is coming closer as ALBA Berlin will face Brose Baskets Bamberg next weekend. And there are already more than 10.000 tickets sold for this game that will be considered as the revenge for the bad loss of ALBA during the first part of the season that saw their head coach making this already legendary statement.
- Kris Santiago portraits the only European player in the NCAA Final Four
- Dirk Nowitzki is not doing that great for the moment in the NBA, but to call him Dirk Nohitzki (free translation from German Nixtreffski) as does bild.de goes probably a bit too far
- Once again a highly spectacular ACB Top5
- Ricky Rubio shows his signature moves for a Nike commercial
- Brandon Jennings predicts UConn to win the NCAA Final Four, as myself by the way in my ESPN bracket
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on March 30, 2009