The Top 16 starts this week, so let’s first check out the nicest stories of last week and also take a little look forward.
- The picture of the week award goes to Lamine Sambé from Pau-Orthez and his high-flying defensive pressure.
- Eurosport 2 will broadcast some women’s basketball. Well, “some” may be a bit understated, as they will broadcast live or on delay one EuroLeague women’s game on each game day from the Eighth Finals onward, including the Final Four.
- Igor Rakocevic scores 37.
- The weekly Brandon Jennings watch: a report in the New York Times talks about Jennings’ frustration in Rome. Jennings also states that “I’ve gotten paid on time once this year.” Well Brandon, Rome is in Italy. Should I go into prejudgement about Italians and paying? No, I won’t. Jennings also stated later on in the Italian press that his contract has been fully honored so far and that these delays are due to wiring issues.
- Olympiakos is currently looking for a replacement for Josh Childress because of his injury. The staff at the Reds office seem to be very hot on Jannero Pargo, as the official homepage has already announced him in the team’s roster without having signed the US-born guard.
- Multiple NBA drug policy violator Maurice Taylor signed a contract with AJ Milano. We ask: Why Milano and not Amsterdam?
- The French LNB.tv website is getting more and more content, even if the design remains so-so. You can find here, for example, the Top 5 dunks of the last game day.
- Check out the best moments of the Euroleague regular season.
Powered by Sidelines