July 7, 2008
A new week is starting and still no official competition going on. So the cigarettes are pretty short this Monday, too.
- A new hymn for Gran Canaria from Spain. Amazing…
- Even funnier are the Spanish classes that players on Cajasol take these days to improve their knowledge of the local language.
- Greece won the preparation tournament for the Olympic qualifiers in Bamberg by beating Puerto Rico in the finals. This final also marked the big return of Big Sofo, who scored 14 points in 17 minutes. Sofo did shoot an awful 2 of 8 from the free-throw line, however. Germany secured third place with a win over Slovenia.
- Speaking of Germany, Chris Kaman will most likely join the team during the week and see his first minutes with the Mannschaft in a friendly against Canada. This all depends on the Los Angeles Clippers agreeing to allow Kaman to play.
- Todor Stoykov, Jamie Arnold and Mario Austin are the three all-time best players in which competition? According to eurobasket.com, they have the most efficiency points in ULEB Cup history. Nice and congratulations…
- Berlin is ready for the Euroleague draw on Tuesday.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on July 7, 2008