February 2, 2009
Before leaving for a well-deserved holiday, I selected some of the most interesting stories of the last weekend for you, leaving you in good hands before coming back.
- Taquan Dean hits 8 of 8 from behind the arc.
- Men are really that easy to manipulate. Do you know Milica Dabovic, the Serbian point guard on Fenerbahce Istanbul? I didn’t, but since her pictures in FHM, she has become a star on the European blogosphere.
- Are you younger than 18 and want to practice with Trevor Ariza in Berlin? Check out this website.
- TAU Ceramica wins it at the buzzer.
- The weekly Brandon Jennings watch: 27 minutes and 14 points in a win over GMAC Bologna.
- Who’s the worst FT shooter in the top European leagues? Jason Boone from Göttingen is one candidate, with a candid 9-of-32, or 28%, after 17 game.
- France won the World Championship by beating Croatia in the final this Sunday. Tony Parker received the MVP trophy … oh sorry, French fans, I was only talking about handball.
- Gordan Giricek told French media that in the NBA he was just a number. In the Euroleague, you have been just one line until now Gordan. Ok, that was mean.
Powered by Sidelines
This post was published on February 2, 2009