I think this game day is worth some “cigarettes” just dedicated to the Euroleague, right?
I have to say I watched Roma – Roanne, Panathinaikos – Real, and one minute of Milano – Le Mans so I will focus on these games first.
- Did anybody expect much out of this game day? Everything was decided before, CSKA was a true Russian team on Wednesday night, with a lot of youth players getting some playing time – same goes for Roma and Roanne
- Anybody here who watched more than one minute of the Milano game? I mean this was a horrible game and I am sure that during this one minute I was able to count every single person in the “arena”. It was EMPTY!
- Roma also lost a pretty bad game. Every time I go to the Palalottomatica I ask myself the same question – Why do the fans of the other team ALWAYS have to sit on the third (which is the last) ring? Those seats are bad – I mean really bad. It is not that the second ring is full ..
- Talking about Roma – Jesus Christ is back!
- Panathinaikos against Real Madrid – in Madrid. You just want to win this game if you are Panathinaikos or Real since the final four will be played in the arena. When Barcelona missed their two free throws – I went like – oh please, now Panathinaikos is going to win another game that they should have lost – just like the games against Partizan and FC Barcelona where they won two games in a row by one point – and the help of the other team. I guess you also could say that Panathinaikos is so experienced and good that it is enough for them to win by one ..
- Louis Bullock! He wanted to show that they should have won against Panathinaikos in Athens also. Remember when the referee gave him this offensive foul for sticking his leg out while he was shooting a three? This time he made sure that his threes went in again – three in a row – in overtime – game winners!
- I am still thinking if this is worth a whole new post – but hey – we don’t support things like that right? So just watch Marko Milic saying :”Don’t throw your elbow in my face!” – not with words but with his fist. It also could have been: “Fool me once .. shame on you!” oh this was somebody else..
I can’t wait now for the TOP16 to start – it will be without Marko Milic though …