Day 3 of the Olympic Tournament is over and Team USA, Spain as well as Lithuania are still without any loss. Here are the short stories that we heard around the tournament.
- It has nothing to do with the Olympics, but the Suns deny that they have signed a deal with Goran Dragic. The summer story continues…
- I did not see a lot of action yesterday but everybody told me about this play
- How to find a basketball ticket in Beijing. It’s not really legal (in Europe), that’s why Reuters shows it on TV
- Lithuanian NT coach Ramunas Butautas speaks about the Olympic Courage
- If you watched Croatia-Argentina, you could see that Marko Popovic got hurt during the game. There is nothing official yet but it looks like the Games are over for him…
- Steffen Hamann told us in his Blog on the official ALBA Berlin page that assistant coach Hansi Gnad nearly got hit by a spotlight that fell down for the roof of the Basketball Arena during a practice.
- A quick look at the current standings of the BallinEurope Fantasy League for the Olympic Games. Our French friend Eric is up, just in front of myself. A bad night of both Zoran Planinic and Wang ZhiZhi put me behind. But I will come back.
Powered by Sidelines